Sunday, November 8, 2009

christmas stress

Christmas stresses me out. It was so easy when my kids were all little. They were so easy to shop for, so easy to please. There were dolls and clothes, and even diapers one year. Now, I need to find cool things that please adult children, cool things that are hip and awesome. Ya know what I'm sayin' here? It's a lot of stress for me.

So this year I'm having my regular stress out. The only difference this year from other years is that I have no ideas this year at all! All I have is a nice, organized EMPTY Christmas list, and Christmas is just not that far away either. And dude, it's time to order stuff if you're ordering over the Internet. So I got online looking for fabulous ideas for these fabulous people in my life, and the Internet just failed me miserably. But just today I was perusing a magazine, and I'm pleased to say that I've come up with the most perfect gifts ever. Here they are:


Who doesn't want a remote controlled tarantula? Really? I know I do.

And a marshmallow shooter. Whoever invented this is surely a genius. What else could you ever want to do with your spare time?

In case you can't tell, these are not merely checkered pjs. Oh no, they're crossword puzzle pjs. With this fun gift, you now have something to do when you're up late at night with insomnia. No more counting sheep for this lucky gift recipient.

And lastly, but far and wide not leastly, these amazing circulation improving leg wraps. Many an hour to be enjoyed in front of the tellie while this lucky person improves leg circulation. Hmmm. I wonder if they have arm circulation improvement gadgets too. I'll have to check that out. Then you could look like a quad-limb-broken-bone patient in the hospital.

You have to be proud of my gift searching skills this year. I know I am. Now all that's left to do is figure out which girl gets what. Start casting your votes, girls!


2 comments:

danielle said...

i want them all

lichelle said...

Ah . . . it was a test. Whoever left me a comment gets the most for Christmas. You win!